PAN & TAN Registration

Every organization engaged in business has to get registered with Income Tax Authorities and procure unique account numbers in the form of PAN (Permanent Account Number) and TAN (Tax Deduction Account Number).

Documents required:

  • Constitutional documents of the organization.

  • Address proof of place of business.

  • Rent agreement or

  • Electricity bill of the place of business or

  • Shop Act License

  • No objection certificate from owner, in case of a rented premise.

  • Details of the directors.

  • Rubberstamp of the Company.